Persons with low income, who do not have an Access Card and who are between the ages of 18 and 59 may qualify for transportation to medical appointments and social service agencies under the Human Services Development Fund. For more information contact the Medical Assistance Transportation Program Office between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM at 570-628-1425 or 888-656-0700.
STS makes every effort to accommodate all our passengers — we ask you to please keep the following points in mind:
- ALL scheduling priority is given to medical appointments
- ALL pick up times are approximate as they are subject to road, weather and traffic conditions
- ALL passengers depend on the courtesy of others
- PLEASE be ready 15 minutes before your scheduled pick up
- ALL reservations must be made through the Medical Assistance Transportation Program Office before 11:00 AM for the next day
- PLEASE mention special needs (such as escort necessary, lift required, portable oxygen use)