Skip to content
- **ATTENTION** DUE TO CONSTRUCTION THE FAIRLANE MALL BUS STOP HAS BEEN MOVED CLOSER TO THE DOLLAR TREE STORE. THIS IS MARKED WITH A BUS STOP SIGN.
- Tamaqua - Expect delays due to the Wabash Creek Bridge project on Broad Street.
Project to start Wednesday 6/6/18 and continue through August
- EFFECTIVE 6/6/18 - DUE TO CONSTRUCTION IN TAMAQUA - THE FOLLOWING STOPS WILL NOT BE SERVICED = W. BROAD @ SWATARA, W. BROAD @ NESCOPEC, W. BROAD @ RAILROAD.
- ( TAMAQUA CON'T ) BOTH INBOUND AND OUTBOUND STOPS @ LEHIGH WILL BE AVAILABLE. WE WILL RETURN TO NORMAL OPERATIONS UPON COMPLETION OF THE PROJECT.
- DUE TO CONSTRUCTION EFFECTIVE - JUNE 5, 2018 -- We will not be able to service the stops at: PENN STATE AND ROSEWOOD UNTIL COMPLETION OF PROJECT.
- Due to construction on the Wabash Creek Bridge - the following bus stops will not be serviced. West Broad@Swatara, West Broad@Nescopec and West Broad@ RailRoad
- Minersville Route 20
Monday 6/18 through Friday 6/22/18 STS will not service the Bus Stop at 2nd and Market St, Pottsville. Expect delays due to construction